1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Don't post on M boards

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by suprshadow, Feb 17, 2009.

1. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

Don't post on those boards when all it is; is just a website where they put their opinions and then bann you from the website. Nice job guys(I try and give that website some traffic and this is the treatment i get...) at least stratics lets you post what you think and gives you a chance to comment back.... Get outta here rookies

2. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

Sitting in guards and having four of you flag on just me. THAT JUST SUMS UP M EH

Attached Files:

3. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Dude, that's a given. When they can't take the heat they have to abuse what little penis power they have.

PM me their website.

4. its such a lame ass way to play uo
    they can only gank & call guards like crazy
    I really wonder why some people have left their guilds to join them. What do they have to offer?
    it really makes me wonder.

5. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

they are the japs of the shard man. 530am - 11am spawns and then all you see them after that is guards zone

6. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Yeah they chain Despise, they have numbers. That's about it.

7. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I disagree. Shad, you know yr my boy, but i gotta disagree with yas sometimes.
    nobody should stop posting on their site,
    Hag should just put the ban hammer down.. thats all.
    Abusing the ban hammer is a sign of weakness/vulnerability.
    consider yourself honored.