1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Don't you want me baby?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Uvtha, Mar 17, 2010.

?

Don't you want me baby?

1. The five years we have had have been such good times, I still love you.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. I think its time I lived my life in my own, I guess its just what I must do.

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Don't you want me? OoooooOoooooh?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gpbOkyuyADU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gpbOkyuyADU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*You know I don't believe you when you say you don't want me...*

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hey! Don't forget It was me who put you where you are now...and I can put you back there too!

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Like hell noooooooooooooo, and I should never have gotten mixed up with you to begin with kinda song. :)

Gee thanks for the trip down memory lane there, rat lady man !

I actually bought that record when I had 3 teenagers going thru teen angst and their first broken hearts. :) Luckily they survived and later on got married to nicer people ! :)

I translated it for em to help em mend their broken hearts at the time.

He said ........YOU ARE NOTHING WERE NOTHING I MADE YOU WHOM YOU ARE you owe me for forever, I OWN YOU..

She said........yeh I USED YOU for five fricken years to climb up, but I woulda made it with or without you......now that I am a somebody, F YOU !

They both sound more like a couple of individuals, each doomed to be abusers and users and doomed to break up anyhow with no matter whom they end up going with divorce court central is their future.

MOVE ON .......they BOTH SUCK, as a individuals in a *couple* !

YA better off without either type ! :)

There is someone out there more suited to ya...just may take yrs. to find the more appropo person... move on mend the broken heart and get AWAY from that type of person. :)

I like the song though...so EMO angsty ! haha

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Can't beat that human league sound...

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

God I miss the 80's