1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

doodle training

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by alisagrace86, May 21, 2009.

1. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

i just bought a doodle and was wondering if i should train her one trick at a time or all at once until she is maxed? my friend trained dance and speak first because they healed the most.....i thought it was a good idea lol

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you REALLY want to get the most out of your doodle, here's how. You need to train each trick 100 times. Write down which trick succeeds the most, then train that one to max. Rinse, repeat. You will then know which tricks your doodle prefers, which could save your life moreso than just training dance first for the most laff. Cuz if your doodle doesn't like to dance, he won't. lol

3. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe thats why my doodle will never speak! Thanks.

4. Yeah, for some reason most doodles do not like speak!

5. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

thanks a bunch :)

6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

One of my doodles loves to speak and nothing else. Another likes to dance only. The others just sit there with a question mark over their heads.

7. I Feel your pain, my doodle only likes to jump, and dance.

8. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

My doodle hates to dance, but she loves to backflip and play dead.

9. krisski

krisski Guest

I just stand in the middle of my entire group of doodles and give random commands while throwing in a "Good boy" or a "You guys are great" or some applause now and then. I complete the fun with some scratches and distribution of jellybeans. I don't know who does what, but it's our own little doodle party.