1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doom Activity

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Airhaun, May 16, 2009.

1. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Baja Peoples,

I'm going to be parking a character in Doom and was wondering if there are any groups/guilds out there that hit Doom on a regular or irregular basis. I heard [email protected] & UTB are usually in Doom on Sunday afternoons. Is this true? Any others?

So if you go, please post and let me know... that is if you don't mind me joining.

Thanks gang...

2. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There are a few of us that go to doom throughout the week whenever we can pull enough people =P

3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You heard it right, Airhaun. Afk & UTB host a Doom run every Sunday at noon (MST). We leave from the bank in Delucia and everyone loves to see new faces. If this interests you, just show up and let us know that you would like to go along and we'll get you in the party. Old Man is usually the party leader so just look for him or another member from one of the guilds. Hope to see you tomorrow at 12:00PM. :thumbsup: