1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doom Archer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by bioras, May 16, 2009.

1. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone have a good temp for a Doom archer that is solo more often than not?

2. Busters

Busters Guest

doom archers that solo are very hard to do, yes the rooms are fairly easy, but the df can take a while to solo with an archer alone, but can be done. Just not worth the time it would take in my opinion. But an archer is by far one of the best damage output chars for doom if u are not alone and are not the one tanking everything

3. ok this is my archer and i do just fine....cant solo df but never really tried
    the only thing i have trouble with is the fleshrenderer because there so fast but you can use moveing shot on them.

120 arch
    100 bushido
    120 tact
    120 anat
    100 heal
    70 chiv
    100 magic resist
    45 hci

its a straight forward temp
    just keep ahead of everything
    get a undead tally and a deamon wep
    i use a demon slaying crossbow
    with mana leach
    most of the time i use the mana on Chivalry-consecrate
    i can solo the bone deamon to get the gold skull and rooms 1-4.
    the dark father still would be tough
    i suppose if you kept moving and killed the spawn it would be a long fight
    but it might work heck ill give that a "shot" pardon the pun ill tell you how it went!

4. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I do okay in the rooms. I just can't do much to the df. The bones kill me. I was wondering if anyone had tried Provo. Provo the rotters & liches onto the df.
    Thnaks in advance.

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a thread on how you solo Doom as an archer, but I'll have to find the link to it and get back to you on it.

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Okay it took some time, but I found it. Title is: Running the gauntlet with an ABC archer. Here is the link:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=117472

It is highly feasible if basically you follow all of my and Connor's advice. ABC template works fine and is what I've done on my runs. I can't speak as far as other templates for solo use in Doom. If I run across or try out any new ones, I'll let ya know.

7. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you really want to make it easy, use this:
    120 music
    120 provoke
    120 archery
    And split the rest between healing, anatomy, tactics and chivalry.

You don't gain the damage benifits of bushido, so the rooms will take longer, but with provoke on your side, the dark father will be significantly shorter.

The problem with that template is that everything else outshines it outside of Doom.