1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doom Bone Daemon Teleport Not Working

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Jun 14, 2008.

1. I've spent some time down in Doom getting gold skulls, and had noticed that even though you can hear the sound for the Teleport spell being cast by the Bone Daemon, it's not actually teleporting. I killed 4 of them, and all 4 had been the same.

This is probably another "kink" that can be attributed to the recent change to the stuck monsters and the teleporting of the ones like the Berserkers.

2. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Paragon balron in the Blood dungeon on Pacific is behaving the same way. Especially when it gets low on health, you can hear it spamming teleport over and over, but its going nowhere. For a couple days paragon speed wasnt working either - they were barely faster than a regular balron.

3. Has anyone else noticed any monsters acting like they've been smoking something?

4. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Greater dragons do it. But it seems to be only when they are low on hits points trying to walk away.

5. Revenant2

Revenant2 Guest

I just realized something.

I think that my pet greater dragon isn't teleporting directly to me when I say "all come" any more. Or, it's not teleporting nearly as often, at least.

hmmmmmmm.

6. blust4

blust4 Guest

And since the new patch, dragons/greater dragons in Chaos Temple can't teleport either. You can hear the sound they were teleporting but nothing happened.

7. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I saw it happen when I was training my new Dread warhorse on some crystal elementals. its healh got low and it would run from the elementals at one point it ran back to me as if to say "daddy, help me I am hurt". I healed it and it killed the elemental.

8. Bump so Jeremy and the Devs can see it this morning...

9. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Now that you mention, I noticed that the Vanguard Controllers are also doing the same thing.
    It seems that monsters are now targeting the tile they're standing on when casting teleport, instead of targeting your location.

10. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

Leviathins are also making the teleport sound but not teleporting like they where. 0/7 yesterday didn't anyhow :(

11. I've now killed 12 of the Bone Daemons and not one teleported when I heard the sound, so yeah, monster teleport is definitely broken.

12. Any word on this Jeremy?

13. Righteous

Righteous Guest

I would have to disagree the Vanguards and thier cohorts are teleporting. I was fighting a vanguard in Serpents hold last night and it teleported into a wall section. Also a nightmare and shadow elle teleported on top of the building I was on trying to get the darn Vanguard out of the wall.

Righteous

14. The event mobs are the only ones teleporting then, because nothing else is. I haven't seen a single creature that I've fought since the weekend teleport once.

15. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I've been killing demons for the last 2 1/2 hours in the hedge maze and not one has teleported. Have heard the teleport spell sound many times, but no teleporting. If they target my char from the other side of a hedge or a fence, they don't jump over it like they usually do. They may try to path-find around a hedge, but that's about it.