1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doom Bosses are Buggin'

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vex, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Vex

Vex Guest

Went to Doom last night on Drachenfals and noticed that the DF and bosses are teleporting back to their original spawn site after engaging them in battle. Is this due to the new Pub or what? What gives?

Anyone notice this on other Shards?

2. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Doom was too easy. Even with the 'reduced' artifact drop rates(they really messed up the concept or "Rare" in the first try) it's still just a gold-mine, look at how low prices dropped on all arties!

3-4 good Tamers and you can do DFs and get arties within a couple of minutes!
    So now at least they teleport to where they initially spawned and the crowds have to be carefull in re-luring.

It's about fair now.. The rooms are still ridiculously easy.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

It is also being discussed in this thread.

4. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

i rather like this feature :thumbup: , it gives us a chance to regroup and kill the lesser spawn.

it also takes away from some of the 'tricks' out there :)

5. Vex

Vex Guest

TY! So, do we know if this is a bug or if it's intended? The rooms aren't really a problem, but it sure gets interesting with a small group and 2 DF's. We had three of us last night with 2 DF's. I can definately see the advantage to them teleporting so we can kill spawn and return to the DF.

All Arti's are worth 50k now? Heh. Man, I just took a dude for 10m on an orny! Hehe. This won't keep me outta Doom!

6. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

7. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

where are you getting the notion that arties are only worth 50k now ?
    but yet brag about taking someone for 10 mil for a orny ?

8. Vex

Vex Guest

Dude, CHILL, I was JOKING. And referring to what someone else wrote in the other thread about how ALL Doom artis are now only worth 50k (which is obviously BS). Ever hear of sarcasm???

10m for an orny is a fair price - and I think most would agree.

9. mmmbeer

mmmbeer Guest

this is NOT how they are sposed to act!!!

im wondering if the sylvani code or the controller code is affecting this behavior

this will ruin doom if not fixed immediately!!

and for those that like it...get yer heads on straight sheesh