1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doom: having fun so far

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Oct 23, 2014.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I thus far am having a good deal of fun with the Doom content.

I also take note that from the Publish notes we know, barring changed minds and circumstances of course, exactly how long it'll last.

-Galen's player

Captn Norrington and Capt. Lucky like this.
  2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I haven't had the opportunity to try out the new Doom content yet, but it looks extremely fun from what people have been posting about it. I love that they have rewards available with the players name on them, like the lantern.

3. petemage

petemage Seasoned Veteran

And moreover they don't have silly EM or Dev names on it. Well done this time, though maybe they also learn to not put them on holiday items as well.

Captn Norrington and Endrik like this.
  4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I love the event. The drop rate is what Balckthorn's dungeon should be! Now to find the best spots to hunt. I have not found a consistent spawn are except the Guardians, but those were already way camped on Atlantic.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its certainly breathed life back in doom...which to be fair was little used in last few years bar the high end stealable campers.

Kinda feel the Lantern is all iam looking to get for my main...not much more takes my own fancy...but then again everyone is different to the next persons needs/wants.