1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

doom safe room

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

was there a reason for allin creatures to enter the safe room?
    you couldnt use this place to exploit any ways to kill the df so i dont see much reason in the revert?
    just wondering

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought the monsters were always allowed in there, just the chances weren't high.

Either way, It's Dungeon Doom. An advanced dungeon of higher risk, and higher rewards...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yea they used to be but when they changed the drop system for like a week nothing could get in there and made it so your could go use the bathroom etc..
    without having to worry about dying

4. Guest

Guest Guest

AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER... spawn can follow targeted players into the secret room.....thats why its a bad idea to try leave a beetle as a bank box cheat... infact i would implore the devs to allow or even make a new spawn inside the room to stop this activity of a PORTABLE BANK...

5. <blockquote><hr>

AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER... spawn can follow targeted players into the secret room.....thats why its a bad idea to try leave a beetle as a bank box cheat... infact i would implore the devs to allow or even make a new spawn inside the room to stop this activity of a PORTABLE BANK...

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly how does it affect you if someone parks a beetle or packy in there?

They take the chance of it dying and losing all of their stuff, so again, exactly how does it affect you?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]While not in the same context, people have been using pack animals "parked" off to the side, for loot storage and supplies, for as long as I've been playing the game.
    You can't condemn an activity, or mechanic, just because some people "abuse" it.

7. blust3

blust3 Guest

"Exactly how does it affect you if someone parks a beetle or packy in there?"

It doesn't affect me. But it amuses me seeing other people suffering or don't get what they want.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

It's not a "safe" room and never has been.

9. <blockquote><hr>

"Exactly how does it affect you if someone parks a beetle or packy in there?"

It doesn't affect me. But it amuses me seeing other people suffering or don't get what they want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Civilization has not arrived to thy country... ?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I likes free stuffs, especially arrowz and bandiez. *nod nod*

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Go on! Click my eggs!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

The entance to this room got blocked for monsters when they put the new decor in. It was even mentioned in that post that the devs realized this and would fix it as soon as possible as this was not intended.

Surprisingly (sorry devs *cheesy grin*) they did fix it right away, as this only took about 2-3weeks that was so amazingly fast to repair considering some of the other bugs out there.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

It's not right, like when the beetle went wild in front of a guildmate and I, and we swiftly collected 7 full quivers of infinity and various other artifacts after dispatching the poor dejected creature. T'was a terrible loss............NOT lol!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

aaah ok i thought them not being able to get in was an intended change.
    thanks for the info.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

As flutter said, its not a safe room.
    the beetles dont affect me at all and see no reason why they shouldnt be used

15. <blockquote><hr>

It's not a "safe" room and never has been.

[/ QUOTE ]

right on
    why should there be a 'safe' area ?
    especially in a dungeon named DOOM....
    we need some paragon style lich lords spawning randomly in there to stop the farmers [​IMG]