1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doom skull

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Calibretto, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

My brother in law is having problems giving the gold skull to the ferryman. I said I'd log on and see what the problem was. Seems the ferryman won't take the skull, it just falls on the ground. Anyone have any idea on the fix for this?

2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

My brother in law is having problems giving the gold skull to the ferryman. I said I'd log on and see what the problem was. Seems the ferryman won't take the skull, it just falls on the ground. Anyone have any idea on the fix for this?

3. mmmbeer05

mmmbeer05 Guest

there is probably a skeletal drag around...kill it first then summon ferryman

4. mmmbeer05

mmmbeer05 Guest

there is probably a skeletal drag around...kill it first then summon ferryman

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Sorry should have been more clear. We killed the skeletal drag. I don't think the ferryman will even show if the drag is up. This one showed would just not take the skull.

6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Sorry should have been more clear. We killed the skeletal drag. I don't think the ferryman will even show if the drag is up. This one showed would just not take the skull.

7. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have that happen to me all the time. Once in a great while I can get him to take it but usually, like you said it just drops to the ground.

I've watched others closely when they did it and stand in exactly the same place. Nothing I try helps [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Anne

Anne Journeyman

I have that happen to me all the time. Once in a great while I can get him to take it but usually, like you said it just drops to the ground.

I've watched others closely when they did it and stand in exactly the same place. Nothing I try helps [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I've had this happen in KR but not in 2d, so which client are you playing? If KR highlight him before dropping it on him.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I've had this happen in KR but not in 2d, so which client are you playing? If KR highlight him before dropping it on him.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like a frustrating situation.

Has anyone tried emailing Jeremy about this? I would definately do that, as well as sending both a detailed Feedback and Bug Report. *nods*

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like a frustrating situation.

Has anyone tried emailing Jeremy about this? I would definately do that, as well as sending both a detailed Feedback and Bug Report. *nods*

13. uo addict

uo addict Guest

Try to get up on the steps first.

14. uo addict

uo addict Guest

Try to get up on the steps first.

15. It sounds like it's a newly discovered problem by the way you describe it. However, that sort of problem has been there before depending on how you drop the skull. My brother had a heck of a time with it and always used to let me drop it instead.

I'll explain. There's the center facing skull, the right and left facing skulls. With the center facing skull there's never a problem because your mouse pointer is right over the skull and the skull is centered on the ferryman, then you just release and drop. But, with the left and right facing skulls when you click to drag onto the ferryman they are off set from your mouse pointer a bit and if you center the skull directly on the ferryman you'll end up dropping it on the ground instead. What you have to do with those is that even though the skull is off set to the side a bit, you center your mouse pointer directly over the ferryman instead and then drop.

It's the position of your mouse pointer that counts and not the skull.

Hope this helps [​IMG]

Regana

16. It sounds like it's a newly discovered problem by the way you describe it. However, that sort of problem has been there before depending on how you drop the skull. My brother had a heck of a time with it and always used to let me drop it instead.

I'll explain. There's the center facing skull, the right and left facing skulls. With the center facing skull there's never a problem because your mouse pointer is right over the skull and the skull is centered on the ferryman, then you just release and drop. But, with the left and right facing skulls when you click to drag onto the ferryman they are off set from your mouse pointer a bit and if you center the skull directly on the ferryman you'll end up dropping it on the ground instead. What you have to do with those is that even though the skull is off set to the side a bit, you center your mouse pointer directly over the ferryman instead and then drop.

Hope this helps [​IMG]

Regana

17. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

It sounds like it's a newly discovered problem by the way you describe it. However, that sort of problem has been there before depending on how you drop the skull. My brother had a heck of a time with it and always used to let me drop it instead.

Hope this helps [​IMG]

Regana

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what they said. sounds crazy, but make sure the end of the mouse pointer is over the ferryman, even if the skull is not in him.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

It sounds like it's a newly discovered problem by the way you describe it. However, that sort of problem has been there before depending on how you drop the skull. My brother had a heck of a time with it and always used to let me drop it instead.

Hope this helps [​IMG]

Regana

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what they said. sounds crazy, but make sure the end of the mouse pointer is over the ferryman, even if the skull is not in him.

19. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Wouldn't it be an idea to go in War Mode? That way the ferryman will highlight when you have the curser on him - in a "safe to drop" position.

20. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Wouldn't it be an idea to go in War Mode? That way the ferryman will highlight when you have the curser on him - in a "safe to drop" position.

21. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

Not to insult you if you do this, next time get close to the ferryman, hold CTRL and SHIFT and drag and drop the skull on his name tag should be ok then

if you do this and it is not working sorry for comment

good luck

22. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

Not to insult you if you do this, next time get close to the ferryman, hold CTRL and SHIFT and drag and drop the skull on his name tag should be ok then

if you do this and it is not working sorry for comment

good luck