1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doom Train on hiatus

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Mama Faith, May 2, 2015.

1. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

For any who are interested in the Doom Train, I wanted to let you know that it is on hiatus for an unknown period of time. As I type, the car is packed and I'm heading north to work on our house. My connection will be through a broadband hotspot and it's spotty, at best. If anyone is interested in continuing the Train in my absence, just message me through stratics. If not, have a wonderful summer and be safe in your travels; ingame and IRL. *deep curtsey*

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Have a great trip, Mama and stay safe.

Remember, if it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's red, it's probably already dead.

3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks SK, I'll try to remember that. ;)

I arrived safely, got the house unlocked, realized I forgot my toolbox at home and listened as the elements fried in the water heater. Doh! No hot water until this can be fixed so I'm going to be a stinky girl until at least tomorrow. Today, the lawnmower decided to die so I'm going shopping for that this week. It's weekends like this that make me appreciate when life goes smoothly. :violin: I wish I could log into the game because I'd like to kill things right now.

whiterabbit likes this.
  4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

it ambers fault
    dat witch !!