1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Doom with 2 people

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Knusperkrone, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Knusperkrone

Knusperkrone Guest

me and my friend want to go to doom. I have got a Disco/Tamer(because of Luck) but we dont know what the second char should be ? Or should i even use another char? Any suggestions?

thx :)
  2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Well you shouldnt have any problems in the rooms but for DF you might want someone with you who is a provoker to get the LL's and RC's off your GD and onto the DF.

Have watched a provo/tamer complete a DF on his own but as a disco/tamer not certain your going to be able to manage on your own but GL
  3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    A friend and I managed to kill the DF with a discord tamer and a peace tamer. It was a long, rough fight. Try to cut as many bones as you can to keep the spawn down. Use peace to halt the lich lords and kill them as soon as possible. A third mage will make things alot easier.

Stayin Alive,

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Frankly you would be surprised the duo combinations that are able to take on Doom.

I have done Doom duoing with an archer and me as a mage.

I have done Doom duoing with a mage and me as an archer.

I have done Doom duoing with a dexxer and me as a dexxer.

I have done Doom duoing with a disco/tamer and me as a dexxer.

There are a few others as well. The main point to remember is this. You have to back one another up at all times, AND each player has to always know their role.

If you do not do those two things, you will wind up dead...quite a few times. Even if you do, do those two things, you may die. Albeit, it will not be as many times.