1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

doom

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by cutty, Feb 20, 2010.

1. cutty

cutty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

does anyone go there anymore on this shard? now that i can create amazing weapons with imbuing, i was thinking of giving the df a shot again, but will i be all by my lonesome down there?

2. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

*waves*
    you'll probably see me down there from time to time... or some other solo-ing persona.

3. OxAO

OxAO Guest

what Doom artifact would be good for imbuing?

Just wondering.

thanks

4. dielock

dielock Guest

Just us lonely thieves show up at Doom. But we never stay long.

5. cutty

cutty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

so, after a week in and out of the gauntlet:
    -last sunday a small group of K-D came down for a bit, other than that i have seen no one else except a couple of thieves.
    -df's i can solo now much easier than before imbuing, but still die often to.(i curse the designer who invented the blood oath spell)
    -no arties yet, and i've done at least six round trips in the gauntlet solo, with two df's spawning a couple of those times.

6. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I always get more arties off the smaller bosses down there...infact, i dont think i've EVER gotten an arti off the dark father.....ever....

i go to doom every once in a while....

7. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Are you ussing enchancted apples? If you have a uoassist macro set to eat them should be able to stay alive if blood oath is the main issue. ( =

My icq is 8304848 id like to go to doom with you sometime after I can get a decent weapon imbued. New to napa so might have me awhile to finish all the training I need. Anyways love doom, one of my fav. mindless hunts on UO haha