1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Door security settings

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Serafi, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have set my left door to guild members, using the owner of the house who is in said guild. It used to work as a charm, but now for some reason it doesnt - for some characters.

I have a character on another account I have tried with that is in the same guild. Removed the co owner status, and entered through the left door with no problem. But theres still other members of the same guild that can`t enter.
    Does it matter whether the guild members are ronin or full members?

I am stumped.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There is an old bug that crops up occasionally with house-access settings (usually with teleporters) that prevents accessed players from using the tele or door.

I'm not sure that this is the cause of your issue, but try opening the house sign and change the foundation of your house (you can even change it to the same style) and once you select it, this resets all of the access' and it should work properly afterwords. Changing the foundation does not require actual custom mode so no special deco is at risk doing this.

Hope it helps, it not, I'm out of ideas.

3. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have checked now with some other full members of the guild - and they can enter. So it seems that there is a difference between ronins and full members indeed. It may have been there all the time, but this is my first experience with it. You learn something new about UO every day!

Thanks Tazar - now you know why as well :)