1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Dot Island.

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by TheChocolits, Sep 22, 2011.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Can't cast spells on Dot Island anymore? What did I miss? 5yrs ago when I went digging for Tmaps at Dot Island was fine but now I get a message saying "You cannot cast spells here" ... is it just my shard or is anyone else having the same problem too?

2. TheChocolits

Stratics Veteran

Still no clue as to why it's a No-Spell-Casting area but sent a feedback as suggested. Or should this thread be moved to the Devs thread? bleh ...

[​IMG]

3. Ertai Vodalion

Ertai Vodalion Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

maybe it prevents casting gates to there ?

I remember when i first played like 12 years ago it was a funny sport to cast gates to there from brit bank and get noobs stranded on the lonely island...

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I have seen that island loaded up with Cu Sidhes like maybe 10 or so. That was proabably some kind of exploit so maybe they changged it to keep peeople from doing that.

5. TheChocolits

Stratics Veteran

Hmm... abit tough to do my Treasure hunting there now if I cant invis with spells :/(coz I normally solo treasure hunt and invis helps a ton lol..) but is it just on my shard or u guys have urs blocked too?

6. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

You can put the map in a container for 30 days I think, and the location will change to something where you can cast spells :)

7. TheChocolits

Stratics Veteran

Oh really? .. cool, I didn't know that, will try it out, thanks for the tip :D