1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Double blessed orc mask

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by PowerFullPete, Jan 29, 2010.

1. What are these worth? Found one while ago on great lakes.

2. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Not really sure if this is right for the mask but double blessed items seem to be worth 5-20m. So i would say somewhere around there for the mask.

3. Suzzy

Suzzy Guest

It'll depend on how it's listed. Double blessed sandals are only worth 3-5 mil, while double blessed clothing with exceptional tags or accompanied by a Sewn by title can go for a lot more.

I can't see an orc mask that is simply double blessed being worth more than 5 mil.

4. DVI

DVI Guest

you failed to mention colors. items that are not dyable sandals for existence which are [blessed] can not be dyed and some of the available options are considered far more desirable than others.

now if your item is dyable which i believe it is then this would have no bearing what so ever.

5. K Gota screen of it.

Sorry for pic crapyness, tried to crop it on my phone.

Attached Files:

6. Bunkamania

Bunkamania Guest

I'm pretty sure all sandals can be dyed with the new stains.

7. DVI

DVI Guest

Interesting, I havent tried myself, thats horrible though...

8. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Sandals cant be dyed with the stains. Ive tryed.

9. I have dyed [blessed] sandals with a stain. Sandals can be dyed with stains. I have bright purple [blessed] sandals that used to be dark blue until I used a purple stain on them. I have also dyed other sandals with the new stains.