1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Double Exceptional Chests!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Black Majick, May 18, 2012.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am looking to get my hands on approximately 30 of these guys. Looking to pay 250k a peice but will consider more than that for each if you have large amount. I need these items on Atlantic or Sonoma. I can pay on either shard. Please ICQ me at 465216882 or PM me. Thanks.

Edit: The chests also need to read "A Wooden Chest of Exceptional Quality" None of the "of exceptional quality" stuff.

2. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

I have "A Wooden Box of Exceptional Quality" if you are interested in containers other than just chests.

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

At the moment I am currently just looking for chests but as I get a few things planned out better I may have need for some crates (90% sure I do, but not sure yet)

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I just stocked a few more on the vendors at Dragonstorm on Atlantic (Outside of SE Umbra bridge), unfortunately they are priced at 450k. If you can't find them elsewhere and decide you need them they are there. I rotate EQ items on my vendors regularly.

Good luck!!

5. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

Thanks. Ya...not having much luck at 250k each price so may bump price a little bit.