1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Double exceptional items?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by jrede23, Sep 10, 2013.

1. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

are items that have exceptional twice worth nething? I have about ten items, from a pewter mug, to chests, to clothes, to a red body sash. all of them say Of exceptional quality.. and then exceptional below them. Thank you in advance

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

they are worth a little. 10 - 500k? some are rarer than others. most prefer the other version an "item name" of exceptional quality Exceptional. but the no item versions are still nice.

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd personally price them all less than 100k as there are a ton of them out there. When I have come across them in the past, I've always priced them as that... but I'm a bit of a EQ snob. Heh. History - At one point(around the time of Malas as I recall), there was a bug and if you crafted anything exceptional it made it "of exceptional quality" so you can imagine how many are out there. However in the next publish they have 'exceptional quality' listed as a turn in for points for spring cleaning. I'm not sure if they mean your version, the full version or both. I'd hold onto them until then.

4. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks guys, and thank you Assia, was about to toss them all but I will wait lol. Got a ton just sitting around and really not worth my time selling for 100k or nething.. I'll prolly hold on to the sash cuz its red and cool lol.. But thanks again :)