1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] double growth... now missing seedlings?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by kaiya_uo, Jan 24, 2014.

1. kaiya_uo

kaiya_uo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have been mass growing plants for quite some time now, and i have for the last 5 years gotten used to double growths on my plants without using fertile dirt, but now the glitch is up to missing seedlings, went to water my plants on day 4, and i now have 4 seedlings missing from their bowls. And no it is not in any particular area, i had lived in malas for quite some time and had double growths while there as well.
    missing seedlings.jpg
    As you can see in the picture above the bowls are empty, they are all filled and softened before locking them down and raising them, to the height seen in the picture, then seeds are added to the bowls . And yes i am growing on multiple floors as you can see the spider trees and other plants from the floor below.

2. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

Unfortunately I have gotten lazy and only grow in raised flower beds nowadays. Back when I was planting in bowls I never had this problem, I wish I could be more help. Has this reoccurred since this batch of plants?

3. kaiya_uo

kaiya_uo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

actually still working on this batch it occured on the 4th day of growth. first time it has happened as far as them completely disappearing.

4. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I have had this happen on occasion. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why and when it happens, usually during day 2-5. I have had it happen in Tokuno and in Tram. And it has happened to me when locked down and when gardening in my pack, so that doesn't seem to be the cause, and using different characters.

kaiya_uo likes this.