1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Double karma loss?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by KoolAidAddict, Jul 27, 2009.

1. I can see karma loss when going from human to lich form, but karma loss going back?
    I just noticed this?
    Wouldnt going back to human form actually be karma gain?
    hehe
    Anyway....devs......double loss as it was meant....or another oopsy?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm, interesting question. Would going back to human form gain you karma?

I would say no because you still casted a necromancy spell.
    But you still loose karma casting any necromancy spell. So it's no oopsy to loose more karma by casting the spell to go back to human form.

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Of course there is a way to get out of lich form without casting that spell. That requires fame loss though.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

2 things...

1) No, to me it makes perfect sense to lose karma casting the spell...whether to revert or go into form. Either way you look at it you are invoking the magiks of evil.

2) Why do you even care??? Karma is directly tied to SDI on a necro so why would losing karma even matter...surely you want to be dread karma anyways.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that even at dread, once you log on to that char after a while you actually start to lose karma again even when casting spells you never would lose karma on before!

5. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

you're losing karma based on the casting of the spell - regardless of what form you are taking...it's not a matter of the form, it's a matter of casting the art