1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] doubt with gargish earrings

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by RaistlinNowhere, Sep 11, 2010.

1. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Im trying to make a decent gargish resist earrings, but have noticed that it only aplied arms lore bonus and no material bonuses.

My doubt is , is there any way to make a decent gargish earring with nice resists?

Or what item can i alter that use gargish earring slot?

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's a shame that the material bonus does not apply. You can imbue earrings for higher resists and other mods, plus there are some artifact earrings. Otherwise glasses alter into earrings. Use caution though, I've read that hit lower defense does not work on altered mace and shield reading glasses. I don't know if the other altered glasses are bugged as well.

3. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

umm so glasses are the only thing tha use earring slot after altered?

4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

If you craft leather for humans and then for Garg you will notice a gigantic difference

Garg leather has soooo many more resists than human. Means you have to imbue less resists.

I was impatient when I made my garg suit, but I think I could probably make one with max (or close to it) with little to no resist imbues.

This probably more than makes up for the lack of extra resists on the earrings.

More leather resists = less resist imbues = more imbues available for extra stuff like hp, luck, whatever - on gargs

I actually ran out of things to imbue on my garg. It was all maxxed.

5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran