1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Down to last 3-4 IDOCS..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by S_S, Feb 4, 2013.

1. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

I've managed 8 million turn-in points and if I liquidated/sold everything from the idocs I've gotten... I'd estimate I'd be 400-500 mill up in gold. Not a bad last 2 weeks. Now the DEVS need to add something worthwhile on the turn-in point list.

2. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm glad this is over. It was nice and profitable, but the shard I play on (europa) has become even more deserted. I have 2 houses close together, and 5 of the neighbouring houses have gone poof (3 other houses remaining in area). :eek:

3. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well, now is the time to tell everyone you knew that they would be-able to have a better pick at a decent house spot. if they planned to return to UO.

4. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Yes, good idea!

5. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed

Fortunately there are still new players coming in (or returning vets) and I've been trying to encourage them to build a house in the hood.

6. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

This has panned out exactly as I predicted. People had no idea how many houses were actually dead accounts. I had 2 active accounts and about 10-12 dead account houses.

The problem is I've lost houses on other shards that helped me play those shards as well. Sonoma for example.

Now, don't worry - I squireled all my junk away from the house to characters bank boxes - but now that it has become inconvenient to play Sonoma - you wont' find me there so Sonoma will be even more deserted that it is naturaly. Traveling/visiting players actually contribute to the playerbase of the smalls shards. These houses falling is going to hurt that. Shards like Sonoma will be even more vacant. Go create a character and walk around. Its hard to even find houses outside of Luna or tram locations where keep/castles fit.

7. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

This makes me sad :-(

8. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed

Houses don't play. Players do. And since the house fell, they player has quit his account, most probably a long time ago...

kelmo likes this.
  9. flappy6

flappy6 Sage

if your on sonoma then your not playing greatlakes......you can only play one shard at a time...... blocking all the land and prime spots without paying for them is no good to UO,now if you want to pay for your extra house like others have to fine do that