1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Download Team Speak for Real Time Chat on your shard.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Deep Ellum Dan, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Deep Ellum Dan

Ok, so I am running a Team Speak server for every shard in UO. I am testing the interest right now and if people actually use this, I will keep it running. Reply with your feedback and let me know if this is something you would like me to keep providing.
    Download the client at : www.teamspeak.com
    Connect to the IP: 38.114.101.50
    There are rooms for every shard so you and your friends can talk freely. I will think about making private rooms if anyone of you request it and there are enough players that use it. I am open to helping us all make the best of this.
    If people use this service I am offering for free, I will keep it running. If no noe uses it, i will kill it so help me help you.
    If you have any questions, let me know. I am here to help.

azmodanb, PurplePotion and sablestorm like this.
  2. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Prepare for trolls. I think WoW and a few other games have public vent channels, and you always get your share of trolls in those.

3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

We had a public Stratics TeamSpeak going for a while.....like the guy above said, prepare for trolls. lol

:troll:

4. Deep Ellum Dan

It's still up so you all feel free to use it to voice chat with your friends

Captn Norrington likes this.
  5. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

I love Teamspeak! Got hooked on it playing Battlestar Galactica Online. Will probably check it out in the next few days. Bravo!

6. Deep Ellum Dan

I have it sitting on my server at a data center I it's on super high bandwidth backbone

7. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Nice! Don't expect it to go crazy all at once. Give it some time to catch on and bring it up from time to time.

8. Deep Ellum Dan

Ya. I'm just trying to help everyone out