1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dr. Goodhead is Selling Crystal & Shadow Items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Angora, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Angora

Angora Guest

I just placed my plot and need some cash to build a real home. :D

I placed a vendor on my land that is just a short ride west of umbra on the north side of the road. You'll know it when you see my vendor, Doctor Goodhead. She's got crystal deeds for 15K a pop and shadow furniture for 75K a pop. (Just going off prices I saw on some other vendors. So I might be high or low. I don't know!)

I can't afford to keep the vendor up long. So, if you feel like helping a newb out and getting some decor in the process, stop on by and say hello to Doctor Goodhead! She's got what you need goes for the hard sell!

I've got a few virtue armor peices on her as well.

Thanks for reading!

2. Nickster

Nickster Guest

i never seem to be able to get hold of you, i have some gold for you mate, i will try get on ICQ tonight and get you sorted out!

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

unfortunately the shadow and crystal stuff didnt go over very well. though there are a few people that deco with it but mostly it was a failure.