1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Draconi - Do bamboo stools spawn?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelleybean, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't mind putting in the time to look if I know they really do spawn. Thanks! :danceb:

2. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They don't that I know of, although it would be neat to have official word... I'd look too!

3. ya he said he would move them to a easier place to see, so far I not seen any yet.

4. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I think he forgot :confused:

5. I was never able to come up with anything, even after several weeks of running my stealther around to camp possible sites.

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

heh, people still havent found them? I know of several shards where the campsite is now highly competitive.

7. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't see any for sale on my shard. It makes me think they aren't really spawning.

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I play multiple shards. I will say this. Many of the same names are at spawns on multiple shards. I imagine that on several of these shards the people do not really play them and probably have a less active means of releasing inventory.

This is problematic for them as they do not have other goods to totally justify vendor expenses and do not want to spend more time than they already do on selling the stools. If they try to release the stools for cheaper there, and thus get better cash flow, they devalue their stools on the major shards.

They're almost forced into hoarding the stools to maintain the value of those they have for sale.