1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

DRACONI , Man , Myth or Legend?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kennykilleduo, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Is the pyro master still with us in UO , whats him and his team been up to, how was Japan , what happened to the focus group , beer or wine... :D
  2. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 15, 2006
    They are stuck in customs trying to smuggle fire to the usa....
  3. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I got pulled out of line and searched once at Sea-Tac ... creepy place! ;)
  4. Still hasn't been found yet.... :sad4:
  5. A few Devs , along with some fresh blood, have been found gazing over us , but still no Draconi.

In a world that is filled with adventure, we ask ourselves is this legend still amongst us or has he sailed away to a far island only to return in a new life , if so who will bring the fires of UO upon us in new and exciting ways , I call upon all Draconi-maniacs to search high and low for our pyro master.

More to follow on this breaking story....
  6. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Should the "Staff of Pyros" have been named "Staff of Draconi"? hhmmm, well, I do believe Draconi already has a staff(people working for him)...
  7. Smokey of LS

Smokey of LS Guest

definitely not the "staff of draconi"... or it woulda worked the way it was supposed to!!
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Draconi posted somewhere yesterday - can't remember where offhand. But yes, he's around!
  9. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

10. No , you can't hide him from us. Bad Jeremy....:D

PS: Silly attempt at Roleplay thread...:coco:
  11. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    I guess he's not quite out of the dungeon yet.
  12. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

That's the only trouble with dungeons: you can't burn your way out. :D
  13. Still MIA , man the must have really locked him up...:D