1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Draconi: Please reconsider this possible faction change...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kat, May 21, 2009.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

From a fairly recent FoF:

Draconi - Please reconsider this. We need MORE REASONS for people to fight for the towns, not less. There is little incentive to fight as it is! I cannot imagine what you are thinking here. If someone wants a faction war horse, they should have to fight to get it. If we can just buy everything, why even bother?!

2. The problem is (from what I gather from my own shard and others comments) that on a good number of shards 1 faction dominates the entire shard, so if you're in another, you'll never get a horse unless you join the dominant one. Factions is very lopsided.

3. They're bought now, at least by large groups. Small groups probably think "why even bother".

Maybe their soloution isn't right, though I'd rather see that go in than see smaller groups discouraged from participating at all.

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The real problem is-is that you need to have control of the town for 24 hours in order to place horses and so on (corrupting them just once isn't enough...)

If they change the timers back to the old corruption/town control timers... problem is solved.

There should be incentives besides pixel crack for going after the sigils... like guardzone protection in the towns (on siege at the very least.)

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have a feeling this change will not actually happen.

-Galen's player