1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Draconi Says Cloaks of Corruption NOT a Turn In Item ... However, have a future use

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Guest, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

For those of you have not read Draconi's post in the Cloaks of Corruption thread over on UHall, here's a quote from Draconi regarding the cloaks:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - UO Lead Designer - EA Mythic

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Draconi's 04/23 post regarding corrupted cloaks :

In fact, the entire point of them *not* being in the turnin is because they have a future use, along with the threads, and it’d be misleading of us to have everyone turn them in and then in the next publish say "Tada! Here’s what you could’ve had"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - UO Lead Designer - EA Mythic

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Read this the other day. As I am a returning player I have plenty of space to put robes and threads in my house!

I am a little sad I didn't get a chance to collect the other things. I wonder if anything from the rift will be used for turn ins or only the older ophidian/ratman stuff. Hmm... will have to wait and see I suppose.

Maybe the swords and shields?