1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Draconi vs The Dismount Tamer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Good_Ole_Lefty, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Sorry, but I think Draconi would die quick as anybody else pet ball nerf or not.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya think?

3. hehehehe Draconi would be the bait... foo ...
    The Missus ... be along directly, and slice you too thin to boil and too thick to fry ...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm... If Drac had back up... *ponders*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

*nods* Bring on the Dev gank.

6. Lord_Asterix

Lord_Asterix Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry, but I think Draconi would die quick as anybody else pet ball nerf or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he would turn on his HP + speed hacks

7. [​IMG] Not to mention ... backup "with contacts" ...[​IMG]
    Just saying ... the Missus might know ... people ....

heheheheh

8. There's no such thing as a speed hack!!!!

9. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Apparently, you've never seen the butcher knife he used at the Columbus meetup last year on Test Center.....

10. hehe dismount tamers all you need to end that little idea is a nice chiv dexxer and a necro mage. drop the tamer first and the super dragon is cake walk long as you use pots and EoO after the tamer drops. now on the note of if the tamer has freinds or you cant shake the drag long enough on foot........... (and to future posters i dont speedhack so i cant outrun em just need it attention off me long enough hence the necro mage [​IMG] )

11. i think draconi would win btw

12. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

Apparently, you've never seen the butcher knife he used at the Columbus meetup last year on Test Center.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    I was at that meeting when he made the weapon, a hyiru tamer jumped off mount and tried to dismount him, his reply was "Oh i dismounted him" while he was on mount and with a cleaver in hand. All i could do was cover my face in shame that are very devs them self don't even know you cant dismount another player while mounted with a cleaver in there hand.

13. Ariel2

Ariel2 Guest

what made you think that he didnt know you cant do that? just by the oh i dismounted him?

14. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

what made you think that he didnt know you cant do that? just by the oh i dismounted him?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I just explained it.

He was mounted(you can only dismount a player from the mounted stage if both players are using a lance)

He had a cleaver in his hand

The tamer dismounted him self in an attempt to dismount Draconi

He replyed "Oh i dismounted him"

That right there shows that he has no clue how uo even works and shouldnt be in charge of its development.

15. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    I just explained it.

He was mounted(you can only dismount a player from the mounted stage if both players are using a lance)

That right there shows that he has no clue how uo even works and shouldnt be in charge of its development.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he used his super GM powers to throw him off his mount with a snap of his fingers. The devs are the gods of UO you know.

16. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    I just explained it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he used his super GM powers to throw him off his mount with a snap of his fingers. The devs are the gods of UO you know.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I seriously hope that was a joke.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you think he'd cry about it on Stratics though?

18. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

Do you think he'd cry about it on Stratics though?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Not sure who this was aimed at.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

The post which I reply to is generally the one I'm addressing, it's a habit of mine.