1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Draconi what about...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

armageddon, is this event over?

and by the way, what about my lost paraxymos swamp dragon and my charger of the fallen horse, i lost both at one death in moonglow

i want both back !!!!!!

2. UO does not replace items so pretend they said sorry and move on towards new ones.

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah you gotta stand right on top of the darn Shadowlord to get the stupid spell to go off and he hits you for like 4 THOUSAND points of damage and you're dead...yeah...great idea...NOT!

For what? A cloak you can't even USE???? The trade in for that better be godly or I'm done.....seriously they are worse then a dark father on crack.

I'll stick with the wisps that can cast at 10/10 casting and kill me from 4 screens away....or not.

*sighs*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah you gotta stand right on top of the darn Shadowlord to get the stupid spell to go off and he hits you for like 4 THOUSAND points of damage and you're dead...yeah...great idea...NOT!

For what? A cloak you can't even USE???? The trade in for that better be godly or I'm done.....seriously they are worse then a dark father on crack.

I'll stick with the wisps that can cast at 10/10 casting and kill me from 4 screens away....or not.

*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]Actually, the Shadowlords just want to be your friends. You should be nice to them. Give them presents. Blackrock perhaps. I'm sure nothing will happen. Everything will be fine. You won't be enabling the end of days or anything.

In fact, if everyone got along like we do on the boards, I think the Shadowlords would prove to be valuable assets in Britannia's war on crime.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Now that's interesting indeed!
    You mean I don't have to be an uber mage/fighter to partake?
    You're twisted [​IMG]
    **whistling, quietly slips away to grab some blackrock**

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Oh well look Draconi..Maharia IS friends with the shadowlords..she's infected...she's been talking to the voices for how long now??? She LOVES them.....and yet they still kill her....she actually tried to talk to one....it didn't go over so well......targeted me from a screen away and I started yelling I AM ONE AND SO ART THOU!!!!!! But it didn't seem to listen......I feel...used....

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Just incase...to clarify....Armegeddon is not going off as it did in the previous days.....

I assume the developers know this.

8. good for you draconi. give em hell

see what married life does to u fellow citizens!!!

9. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Just tried giving him a piece of blackrock...there is no container to put that in...OooOOoooOOoo....

Some friend....*sighs*

10. Repowski

Repowski Guest

I could be wrong, but I was detecting a bit of sarcasm when he mentioned giving your blackrock over to your friend, the ShadowLord.

11. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Hey you never know!!!! It coulda worked...had there been a container to put that in *grins*

12. <blockquote><hr>

Just tried giving him a piece of blackrock...there is no container to put that in...OooOOoooOOoo....

Some friend....*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]

april fools...
    LOL

13. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

Draconi, if u ever see a paroxymos swamp dragon and a charcher of the fallen

somewhere in the Twilight-Zone between the real and the shadowlord land,

they are both mine, pls bring them back to the real world, to his real master

THX [​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

15. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Well I tried giving my friend a piece and it said there was no container to put that in and it pwnd me.....*cries*

16. Lazarus Cain

Lazarus Cain Guest

no ..the event is not over
    yes the armageddon spell still works
    and yes the cloaks still spawn
    and yes we have all lost many items in game over the yrs
    thats just how it goes

17. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

i am not upset for losing anything in game,

i dont think it is NORMAL that u can lose a paroxymos swamp dragon and
    right out from my backpack a charger of the fallen,
    this is a bug and shouldnt be

18. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

and by the way,
    this is not only a game, this is sparta (Uo)

if it would be only a game as all other "only a game" games we would not play such a outdatet game then,

uo is a feeling ( meanwhile the feeling is very low, but still some rest is there)

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Except Europa, which not only doesnt have any Shadowlords but the ones we had this morning (residual spawn from last night?) had no cloaks on them.

Is this a possible outcome on any shard or are we just bugged?

20. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

This is in reply to laz....in regards to your PM cus you're not accepting PM's....I cannot do that...looky me title...mesa a reporter not a mod *thank the heavens* *grins*

Anyway yeah we got one SL on Origin and noone can touch it...I kinda like him, hope he sticks around for a bit.

21. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

yes the armageddon spell still works
    and yes the cloaks still spawn
    thats just how it goes

[/ QUOTE ]

if thats your opinion on April fools - maybe.
    But on Drachenfels the spell did not go off and no cloak had been dropped to anyone of five people killing one, the same happened on Siege just a few minutes ago.

*Salute*
    Olahorand

22. Guest

Guest Guest

You might not want to bring a Summoned/Bonded pet like the Paroxysmus' Swamp Dragon, Grizzled Mare, Albino Squirrel, or Imprisoned Dog to the Event. If a player or monster casts Dispel or Mass Dispel on them, it permanently destroys them since they're considered Summoned. Monsters with Auto Dispel can destroy them too if they melee hit the pet. This was supposedly fixed in Publish 40, but in actuality is not.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Wanna add some interaction between the Shadowlords and members of the SL Faction? My Stealth Assassin has been in SL since Factions came out, yet the Shadowlords attack him on sight, as do the Daemon Berserkers, when normally Demons are allied with SL and don't attack them.

24. Lazarus Cain

Lazarus Cain Guest

i know what ya mean
    case in point:
    i was fighting blackrock elems near del when they 1st came
    my char ran into the area and fell into a hole an died o course since i couldnt get out of it, then i couldnt get to my body
    it was in a 'hole', not allowing me access
    called gm's who came too late to get my body
    all my ins'd items as well as all my blessed items went poof!
    they didnt care and wouldnt do a thing about it
    and they never will
    even tho i lost a 100% lrc suit with max lmc, max sdi, max spell speed and other crazy mods, they wouldnt do a thing about it
    this is a major problem for a long time
    i didnt cry about it ...ok well not too much
    i have gotten more armaments since
    but i can not replace that suit to this day
    and it will happen again cuz they dont bother to keep our stuff 'on file'
    even if they do they say they dont
    its taxing to say the least and has brought me close to leaving uo for good, several times
    yet i stay and hope they will one day listen to players
    hopefully my hopes are not in vain
    can i get an amen?

25. Lazarus Cain

Lazarus Cain Guest

not tryin to offend you bud
    i just wanna get to the facts

26. <blockquote><hr>

Well I tried giving my friend a piece and it said there was no container to put that in and it pwnd me.....*cries*

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuff Love perhaps ?

27. Guest

Guest Guest

How about you fix RoT on Siege and take away the ability to use Monster Ignore in the event and maybe I can partake in this event [​IMG]