1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Draconi

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Sara Of Baja, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As many of you have read on UHall, Draconi has posted his Farewell. It looks like today, Friday, February 5, there were be a farewell celebration in Draconi's honor, at West Brit Bank, 2pm PST, 3PM MST, 4PM CST & 5PM EST Atlantic time, on the Atlantic shard.

Keep an eye on the UHall Thread Come to Draconi's UO Dev funeral pyre for updates and details.

2. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Draconi is Morgaine's character that you play for her.

3. ok that was funny, I'll give you that much Wally, but I could only wish I was Draconi :p
    If you want to get somewhat of an idea of who Draconi was you should read some of his past works on UO.com and if you want to see what he meant to the players, you should click the Farewell link from above in Sara's post :)

4. I hope they bring someone in from wow, who has a proven track record in MMO's

5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You do realize a handful of the WoW Developers came from UO. A lot of game developers (SWG, WOW, and others) Have UO as their roots.