1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Draconi's Email?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sorcon Gartius, Aug 16, 2008.

1. What is Draconi's Email Address? Does anyone know right off hand?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wouldn't Jeremy be the gatekeeper for our contact with devs?

(not that I'm saying he doesn't have one or wouldn't be tickled to hear from you, but that doesn't seem the process we ... *pause* ... sorry, don't mind me, too much ITIL on the brain)

3. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Perhaps Sorcon is looking to Marry a Dev now, since he has gone through most of the player population on Legends.

4. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Would be best to use the Feedback Form which goes to Jeremy_EAMythic, the UO Community Coordinator. Jeremy also stated that Draconi is in Japan. Whether he is back by now, I do not know.
    Also read this pertaining to Draconi in Japan: http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=347

5. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

yes Drac is back... although he has been extremely quiet... he is back.

6. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

yah she stated he was back awhile ago.
    but did he quit or get fired ?
    seems strange to not hear from him in so long.

7. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I found him! He's apparently still out there whisking away the hordes of [young] clones...

[​IMG]

Note: This image was created a long while back when Draconi announced some changes to where [young] players were allowed and how they were *poofing* when found where they shouldn't be. I don't remember the specifics, ask Larisa!

8. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

if this is true it would be a great thing, altho shoulda been done before the event.