1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragon Eggs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Breyn Darkthorne, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I hope someone can help me find the starting point for the Easter quest for Dragon Eggs. I have completed the quest for the Bonsai Tree starting with Wren, but for the life of me I can figure out how to start the Dragon Egg quest chain! Someone told me to use the "red rune" at the EM Hall, but there is only a blue one there. Someone else told me that the quest begins with Wren and that it breaks off from the Bonsai Tree quest chain early. I have repeated the Bonsai Tree quest multiple times trying to find a clue that would lead me on a different quest path but nothing. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not looking for spoilers, just a starting point.

Thanks

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Which shard? Every shard is different.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'll assume Catskills.

The Catskills quest branches off when you find out who trampled the garden. Report back to Wren and tell Wren who did the trampling, and follow that quest chain to the eggs.

4. Yes, you are correct - I'm on catskills :) Not sure how you figured that out

5. Theophania

Theophania Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

can someone share the starting point for both quests for Atlantic please? Returning to the game from a short break.

6. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

Atlantic: The eggs are in the bottom level of covetous - Near Sudiva.

Bonsai Tee is at the shrine of spirituality

7. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone have any starting technique on Lake Superior. I missed the first couple days of the event and now its like no one is doing. Wuold like to at least get an egg and a Bonsai for my collection.

Thanks.

8. Theophania

Theophania Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you, but where do I go to get the initial quest chain please?