1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

dragon head on 2nd floor

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Spree, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there a way to place a dragon head over a door? I tryed the old way with placing tables and using a death robe but it didnt work when the robe deacyed i removed the items and it fell.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm assuming you're either talking about an outside door, or inside using a 2nd story open floorplan? (basically the 2nd floor is missing so it looks like you have high ceilings)

I'll do my best to try and help. If you're trying to place it on the 2nd floor try going into custom mode, placing a floor tile on the 2nd floor where you want the head to be, and a few extra spots for you to walk around on and a teleporter to get up and down. Now go to the 2nd floor, place the head where you want it. (you can use goza's to raise it higher than normal if you want) Once it is hung up, go back into customize mode and delete the floor tiles you used to place the head. I don't think the head should re-deed when you go into customize mode, but just to be safe, try locking it down before you customize. I would test this out myself, but I'm at work and can't get on UO right now.

3. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The secret ..... 2 Aritfact Ruined books (instead of death robes) & Goza mats - the essential pair when it comes to any form of house decoration. There is not a problem that can not be over come with them.

Like the Babble Fish, they are the most mind boggling useful items in the game today (in relation to house decorating that is)

With them, nearly all things are possible!!

Thanks Mezzac