1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragon Head on Home of the Hearth

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Katrena, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I have been trying to place one of the Red Dragon Head's on a Home of the Hearth fireplace above the mantel and it will not raise high enough. Is there a way to raise it up so that it will be above the mantel?

Thanks, Katrena

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've never placed a dragon head, so not sure this will work, but you might try stacking table, damaged books, table..... target books with dragon head and see if it places... do all this on the same tile that you will place the hearth...... try to lock down the head, remove the tables and books and place the hearth

the dragon heads are very large, and I'm thinking that unless you have an open floor above it then it will pop up into the floor above, or maybe not even place

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi DevilsOwn,

Thanks for the information and help. I finally found that my problem was the ceiling. The fire place will go through it, but not the dragon head. I was able to get it raised on the top floor without a roof by using a gaza mat. You put down a single gaza mat. raise it to the height you want, then select the mat when you place the dragon head. After getting all of this done, the dragon head does not fit centered on the fire place, so I placed it on the wall.

Katrena