1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragon Prod?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by katherinepgoh, Nov 2, 2009.

1. I've seen this blue hued torch on several vendors across various shards, but only as a 'held' item. What is this item?

2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

all i've been able to find is that it's rare and is worth 100mil. but no one seems to know where it's from 8)

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I'll pay 100 mill if it lets me set other players' dragons on fire.

4. Its an event item, think it came from Lake Austin but not 100% sure.

5. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

old event item, got massively duped during last dupe scare, now is hardly rare.

6. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

There has been a thread offering 250m + for this item on the rares forum for some time now. So I'd have to disagree with the quoted price and the opinion that this item is "hardly rare".

7. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

I have to agree 100% with Slickjack. I own one of these, bought it 2 or 3 years ago and have been asked by many wanting to buy it and have been offered 200+ mill many times for it. It is an event rare from season 4 from Lake Austin, only 6 were rewarded.

The rumor about it being massively duped has been spread many times. But I honestly doubt it being that its always so highly sought by collectors and has held its value so well over the years. I think these rumors are spread by people just trying to buy one cheap.

8. 6 were dropped on lake austin at an event,

the item was duped so many times. 2 of the real ones are no more. 1 was deleted by a GM because he didnt know what it was and the other was in the bank of a char on an account that was perma banned.

That leaves 4 real none dupes. I have 1 that i am not loaning selling or trading to anyone and not sure where the other 3 are at.

I also still have a Damaged Dragon Brain from the event chain that about 8 dropped and not giving up.

Its a shame so many event items get duped.

~Blade

9. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

although duped, it is still well sought after

10. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So were Vine Cord Sandals. Anyone remember where those ended up?

11. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Yeah, the only pair is in Ter Mur :lol: