1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Obayashi Misaki, Feb 9, 2008.

1. i know thats are certainely beginner's questions..

Can i tame dragons, drake or White Whirms without peace?

and can i tame them with 100 in tame 100 in vet and 100 in anilore?

2. Thanks for the answer.
    i am happy to read that.

i just have to perfect my tame ability with dragon..
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

What shard are you on? Some of the more experienced tamers may be able to help you out with the taming.

If you haven't already, try to set a macro for tame last target. A good suit of armour will help, as will a few potions so you don't have to pause to cast heal etc. Orange petals are handy around magic casting pets.

It's easiest to beat the dragon down till it just has a little health left. Then keeping a tile between you and the draggy, walk with the tame macro held down. You'll probably see lots of "you seem to anger the beast" messages, but eventually you'll get the "you start to tame" message. You might be lucky and succeed after just a few tames, but be prepared for a long trip. If you have taming + skill jewellery/items, that might save you time.

Good luck!