1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Dragon Slayer and Scorpion Slayer

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Loriel, May 1, 2015.

1. Loriel

Loriel Seasoned Veteran

Hey Folks,

Came across these and I liked them very much and so therefore I present them here today for you viewing pleasure.

For those who like clean items these are a dream.

slayer.png

Now the reason I am doing a price check here is that these are pretty old school as far as I am aware... correct me if that is incorrect !

If they aren't then I will place them neatly in the traders hall instead but I think they are more valuable as collectors pieces than simply clean imbue-able slayers.

I would actually be loathe to see them go as such but whoever pays more I suppose :)

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I could be wrong, but I don't think those would be considered rare since they still spawn, and unfortunately also would probably not be worth anything since it's possible to imbue both of those properties onto normal weapons anyway. Hopefully I'm wrong and you can make some gold on them. Good luck with your sale :)

3. Loriel

Loriel Seasoned Veteran

slayer ssi.png Yeh think you are right I got this one with SSI on it which isn't imbue-able.