1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragon Turtle landscape issues

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Larisa, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Wasn't sure what thread to put this in...and I see it being an issue in more ways then one...but the turtle moves around a LOT! And this one moved so far it fell over the waterfall and got stuck...

upload_2015-10-10_0-15-56.png

I paged a GM, and GM Chernabog (AGAIN! I love this GM) Showed up about 5 minutes later...but by that time it had bounced back to the altar.

Can you maybe make it so the turtle doesn't wander so far?
    @Kyronix

Or at least not fall off the edge? Thanks!

2. Gamer_Goblin

Stealth brag that you got a baby dragon turtle! That thing looks awesome.

Conleth likes this.
  3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

LOL thanks...it was doing pretty well at that spawn considering it's not fully trained yet.

It was funny though seeing it attack the big boss turtle...like baby giving momma a smackdown lol.

Conleth likes this.
  4. Conleth

Conleth Journeyman

Right! I bet the dragon turtle is painted in... 'Ohhhh...I have a 'PROBLEM''
    ;)
    Good on you Larisa

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

I posted a week ago that I had gotten the hatchling...and that I broke down to buy a pet bonding potion because I couldn't wait to play with it :)

No this is a real picture...the boss actually walked over to the water...TELEPORTED across the river and jumped down the waterfall....I think he was afraid of us :)