1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragonfish

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Gidge, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

Posted for Aphid on LS.

Attached Files:

2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

can you give me skill and location in Ice, also weather or not bait was used?

TY

3. Mr Bug

Mr Bug Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I caught that fish at 120 skill Ice dungeon river west of the arctic ogre lord although I don't think it is location specific as I have pulled up 2 so far in different areas of the river. I had no bait so no bait was used it took approximately 10-12 hours total fishing time spread out over a week or so to get those 2 so they are not going to just jump in your backpack like pie fish. Very time consuming process catching these elusive fish. So yes they do exist I had not pulled one prior to legendary fisher either and that was my primary source of dungeon fish pre 120. Hope that helps and good fishing.

The Albatross/Lord Aphid LS

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ty

there is another spot to fish in ice further back just checking which spot and congrates