1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

dragonlance-anti tamer

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Aug 18, 2009.

1. has anyone tried killing off a tamers greater dragon before? it can be hard right?

what if you have EEO dragon slayer, and use evil omen double damage kai strike.

you can be doing 300-400+ damage a shot, minus the dragons resist.

but after 2 shots the dragon will be slow and not have the fireball damage anymore,

its a long shot i know, and you gotta fight the tamer too, just wondering if anyone has tried something similar to this.

I know some pvm builds can solo doom bosses, a tamer pet is not a doom boss. something about HP leach. Couldnt a solo sampire het enough lifesteal to kill off a greater dragon even with the tamer casting spells on you?
  2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 21, 2008
    You might be better off posting this in the warrior forum. I'm not sure tamers know how to (or want to) kill ourselves... ;)
  3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2006
    Are you talking about the artifact? Then it sucks.

If your talking about a 30ssi, dragon slayer ornate axe then it will work quite well :)
  4. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

ya since my shard is zerged out with tamers with super dragons i always have a dragon slayer bow with mana leech and at least 30 ssi on my archer....if the owner doesnt ball it its dead in seconds, especially with 120 bush with crits and EOO up.