1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Dragon's Blood

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Cerwin Vega, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know if dragon's blood is gonna become a common items when SA comes out? I thought i remember reading something about it, but i cant find any info now.

2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes its going to be one of the regs/ingredients needed for certain Mysticism Spells. Wether they will use the same graphic is uncertain though.

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

it's questionable as to whether you should be discussing this if either of you is in the beta.

4. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Im not in the Beta but i think i have the right to know if i should go spend 7m on a old rare that's gonna be worth 5k when SA comes out.

5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

If you hear anything back about if it is the same graphics or not please post here or pm me. Thanks.

6. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Still not sure on the graphic but with all the monsters in uo i dont know why they couldn't have picked a different name... why not Ancient Wyrm Blood, Mongbat Blood.... or maybe even Human Blood