1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragons Color

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Pinco, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The dragons color in EC is always red, even if on CC the dragon is brown:

[​IMG]

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This post has been moved from Bug Tracking because it is not a bug. In addition TheGrimmOmen is already aware of the players' request and has commented upon it.
    New Expantion | Page 2 | Stratics Forums

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

actually can be considered a bug since it's something missing... however the problem has been already discussed and it's pointless to move the post here, just delete it :)

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I moved it here for the information of tamers who may not have seen Grimm's post.

5. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ah yes, it'll be fab if Grimm sorts out the pets which aren't colouring up right in the EC. I'm pretty sure nightmares and white wyrms are also just one colour in EC, unless they got changed and I haven't noticed.

Gotta say though, I think I still prefer the old CC draggy shape to the EC one. EC ones make me think they need a manicure :D

Wenchy

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just wanted to add The dragon in the picture wants you to know his name is "augfour" (his father named him after the day he was born) and he feels very special with everyone talking about him!

elspeth likes this.
  7. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to pose this philosophical question, is it a bug in EC that doesn't show the dragon as green, or is it a bug in CC that shows dragons as 2 different colours?

I'm sorry if i made your mind melt out of your nose.

8. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

the old makes the rules, the young breaks it... so to the hell brown dragons, who ever wanted one of them, red is better! :D

9. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I love both colours, but most folks tend to pick red which means it's smart to keep a brown dragon. If your pet is a different colour to everyone else's, you never ever lose it on a screen. This is really useful in an event or group hunt. Or if you have multiple pets. If you tamed different coloured pets so you could tell them apart, you don't want the EC making them identical :D

I really just want pets to be the same colour and look as good in EC as they do in the CC. Some of the graphics just don't seem to match the personality you imagine that creature to have, or the graphics just don't look as "finished". Kitsune being an obvious example... they look like spoiled lap dogs. I'm not a huge fan of the CC graphic, but at least it looked cheeky, like a creature that would giggle.

Wenchy

10. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I hope they fix some of the art. I had 3 nightmares because each was different. I had the normal Nightmare, the darker Nightmare (been a while but think it was true black or something like that) and the long-mane Nightmare. I also have a bright white and a dull white White Wyrm. It would be nice to see them fixed in the EC. I liked the colors of the Hiryus in the CC better too.