1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragons in Enhanced Client

Discussion in 'UHall' started by [JD], Jul 15, 2010.

1. [JD]

[JD] Guest

What happened to the cool brownish/green dragons in Enhanced client..

In enhanced client, EVERY dragon is a red dragon, regardless if it's red, brown, or a greater. Booorrriiinnngggg

Besides, it's kinda hard to farm red dragon scales in EC when everything is red. The greenish/brown don't drop em so you waste time pulling them.

Bring back the 2nd color of dragon in EC so we can tell the difference.

This is obviously of utmost importance. I expect Mark, Cal, and everyone to hop on this right away, post haste.

2. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

Don't forget Drakes. Red or brown drakes, they all also look like red dragons in the EC.

3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Err to clarify what he's saying is that you can tell the difference between dragons/greater dragons, and drakes based on size and color - drakes are this weirdo tan color.

However you can't tell a red from a brown drake... hell I didn't even know there were red and brown drakes.. every single one of them is tan.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yeah the EC really did a number on dragons period...

Poor Creepers will never be the same...

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

I agree that the EC dragons need to come in the same 2D colors. The current pinkish EC hue definately doesn't make them fearsome.

They also need to be shrunk slightly and need to stop hovering and flapping their damn wings all the time. (Nothing that big could 'hover')

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Going to have to kill the puke green for a red chance respawn. And the library doesn't care what color you turn in, so the PG scales have value.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

DON'T YOU DARE! They don't need to shrink my dragon anymore than it already is! He's already got an inferiority complex!

He's half the size of the 2d client already ... and looks much like a tiny drake. NO they need to double his size... and stop the flapping..... since they don't "fly" anymore and the DEVs have seen fit to ground all dragons..... I think they can stop the flapping.

Either that or give my dragon back his flight. I miss watching them fly behind me. Was one of my few absolute joys ingame.

8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

*waits for Dermotts post saying how he's got a Modders Exchange fix for it* :gee: