1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragons Watch Leaders Renew Wedding Vows

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Eyes of Sosaria, Mar 20, 2012.

1. This Friday, March 23rd, at 8 PM, EST, Nanoc, Mayor of Dragons Watch & Pheonix, Assistant Mayor of Dragons Watch, Chief Justice for PaxLair, and prominant Dog Catcher, will be renewing their wedding vows, celebrating their 5th year anniversary.

All are welcomed to attend this festive event at "JUSTICE FALLS". Runes will be placed at different locations to help all that want to attend. If unsure of location and want to attend, many DWxC characters will be all around the area to accompany you to this event.

So place a marker on your calanders and plan on attending this wondurous celebration.

Refrshments and reception to follow.

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like great fun. I am hoping that I am able to make it. If I cannot let me send my well wishes now. I will have Lady Emma bring our gift if I cannot make it. Also please let me know if you need some whiskey for the reception. I just so happen to have a ton of empty barrels.

3. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:( I had hoped to attend the festivities, but alas, the vile gods doth giveth a big obstacle patch,
    which hath restricted my re entry into our fair lands !!! :eek:

6. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I'm so very sorry my Little family had no one in attendance at this special event. [Have been away from UO and Stratics for a while and only heard about this tonight.] :(