1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragons Watch Officials on a Quest

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by imported_NANOC, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Mayor NANOC and Deputy Mayor Phoenix of Dragons Watch will be out of the realm for a few days.

The duties of the government officals of Dragons Watch are many.

In order to form a more perfect union [​IMG] we have need to get away to a new realm, a new start and find a new way to communicate to the citizens of the Sosaria.

All this being said we will be talking to you from the city of Jacksonville, sitting in the ole world tavern of Dave and Busters (kind of reminds me of the Otters Run Tavern in GG) and communicating to you over instant pigeon.

OOC; Please check the Whispering Rose Radio site for more details.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hope you had a great time at the Town Hall! Feel free to tell us about your journey, if you wish.

Safe Travels returning Home! =)
  3. Hey Nanoc, how did it go? I was going to try and talk to you about the trip at the archery competition, but it was a bit busy what with people shooting things and that creepy NPC staring at me.

I wish I had realized sooner that they were doing a townhall in Jax as I've been looking for every excuse I can find to take a weekend trip up there, and there isn't likely to be a closer one to me, well, ever. Ahh well.