1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragonstorm Restocked - New Clearance Vendor

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Assia Penryn, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Our vendors are freshly stocked with great and exotic deals for our customers.

Currently on our rares vendors you can find items like...
    A curiously decorated easter egg - 6.5m
    Ruined Banner (the tall green one, not halloween) - 5m
    Green Bottled Hair Dye from Clean up Britannia - 7.75m
    Purple Bottle of Wine 1.75m
    Commodity Deed Box - 5m
    Rubble Tapestry - 750k
    Melissa's Cloak - 550k
    ... and much, much more!

Check out our clearance vendors for great bulk deals on resources, rares, decor, overstock and more. Some of the latest deals are...

5 AoS roses for 200k
    10 Prepatch Juka layer Bows - 100k
    3 Vet reward Statuettes - 100k
    Daemon Bone Armor Suit - 50k
    8 Flower Tapestries - 20k

In addition to these great items we also carry a wide variety of other vendors including Bods, Golem Kits, Masonry/Stone Tables, Vines, Pillows, Repair Deeds, Recalls, Potions and our famous 500gp or less vendor where you can find everything from stealables to gargish add-ons to treasure maps.

Need to decorate for the holidays? We have you covered as well with our new holiday vendors which carry reindeer, snow piles, holiday trees, snowglobes and holiday bells.

Dragonstorm is a short walk from the Umbra Moongate. Just head east and go across the bridge, you'll find us right on the other side. Thank you for your time and may you have a very nice holiday!

~ Assia Penryn,
    Manager of Dragonstorm Marketplace,
    City of Umbra

2. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Added a few noteworthy items. Had a few folks asking about a couple of these last few days, so adding them here in hopes they see them. Leave your ICQ on the bulletin board if you have a special request so I can message you directly. Thank you!

Full Soulstone Token - 18m
    Ice White Tree - 500k
    Kryss and Katana of exceptional quality - 750k
    5k Horned leather - 425k
    [exceptional] runebook - 4m

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No offencie but your prices are higher than luna. And luna is over priced...

Thunderz

4. Bryelle Vaughn

Bryelle Vaughn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Actually, Dragonstorm always checks their prices at Luna and then intentionally undercuts it, on most things by 10-50k on an average basis. The purpose of which is to always stay below Luna. Just about everything purchased is a savings.

5. Assia Penryn

Stratics Veteran Alumni

*smiles* I'm sorry you feel that our shop is overpriced, but I'm glad you took the time to share your opinion with us to let us know there is possible problem. Bryelle is right though, we try diligently to keep our prices lower than Luna. I'm sure occasionally we might have something in stock that might be the same or slightly higher a Luna vendor, but unfortunately I don't have a Magic 8 Ball to know the pricing in Luna all the time. If you could be more specific on what items exactly you feel are overpriced, I'll be happy to check them.

Thank you again for sharing your opinion with us and I hope you'll take the time to give us additional feedback. *smiles*