1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Drakes attacked Magincia

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by NatalieVain, Aug 25, 2011.

1. NatalieVain

NatalieVain Guest

This morning I was taking a stroll in Magincia and saw 4 wild drakes inside The Seawitch tavern. Fortunately, tamers Weezie and Sorack came with their dragons and defeated the drakes. Weezie saw another drake near the Magincian Custom. It is unknown whether there were more drakes on the island.

Who could have released these drakes? What was their motivation?
  2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008
  3. Hand

Hand Guest

*looks left... looks right*
  4. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Jun 14, 2008
    Ha! For once it wasn't me! (Drakes require no imagination) I would have done rune beetles and named them all "Slug Bug"

Edit: Actually I'd never release any "monsters" at a player run establishment. That requires an element of cruelty that I am lacking. Worst I'd do is tame a buncha "greater Handalfs" and release em
  5. SisterFrances[EcZ]

Jun 24, 2011
    I bet its those danged crazed people acting like terrorists!

Do Drakes pass as weapons of mass destruction? Hmmmm rolleyes:

Have to keep on eye on this stuff, its getting weird(er)

Sister Frances, EcZ