1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dread Horn: Mangled Head vs Pristine Head

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Endrik, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So the way I understood it was that if you use pets to kill the Dread Horn you end up with a mangled head, but if you use no pets at all and only use dexers then you get a Pristine Head. Well I have been soloing the Dread Horn with my Sampire and I am only getting Mangled Heads. I do not use any Summoned creatures, and do all of the damage myself. Any ideas as to why I am not getting Pristine Heads?

2. Dont think using pets or no pets makes a differences. Pristine Head is a rarer drop then the Mangled Head.

3. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Makes no difference.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Your old friend the RNG determines what you get mangled or pristine... nothing else factors in...

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was under the impression that the most important factor outside the RNG was the time to kill on DH.

I've been wrong before, recently even.