1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dread mares?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Inspector, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Inspector

Inspector Guest

I looked around for something official saying that they were not going to spawn again but I can't find it. I keep hearing that from players so... Can somebody point me to where it says that they wont?
  2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    There hasn't been any offical word that they will or will not spawn again. It was asked mutliple times by people wanting to know the answer because they wanted to know how rare these mares would be and therefore how much they should charge to sell one, but not one word eitherway.
  3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

It was mentioned in a town hall Q&A I dont know where to find the back logs but im sure it was sept-oct maybe august!
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

The reason most people regardless of info believed they wouldnt spawn is simply because they were the vanguard controllers mounts,

as such to spawn them full time the vanguards would have to be a permanent in game addition which would ruin the point of me soloing these guys ALL they time (had it to a science times, places, tactics they were easy) and collecting the shields and swords as well as taming mares for pretty much the whole guild (DC* biggest guild on gl over 270 vet members, thats alot of dreads!!!)